Monday 16 March 2015

Weekly Weigh-in and Eye on the Prize

So here we are again, time for the weekly weigh-in reveal....

As of Saturday I am officially down 141 pounds.  That's another 2 pounds down and another 10 pound ribbon!

I am getting closer and closer to the finish line.  I am getting excited to see the end.  I know when I reach the end I will still have to exercise and watch what I'm eating but I will get to eat a bit more to maintain and hopefully exercise a bit less.

I seem to be accepting the second quick workout at the end of the day.  I know that the results will be well worth it in the end.

I have had to go out and get some new clothes as my current clothes are getting a bit big on me.  I have been trying very hard to not continue to wear clothes that are baggy on me as it does not show off my hard work.

I continue to explore new foods.  Last week it was black bean pasta.  It was just as good as regular pasta and a nice lower calorie high fiber option.  I have also been adding mushrooms regularly.  I have added it to my stir fry and eggs and am going to try it on pizza next!  Who would have thought I would be eating mushrooms and asparagus and tofu and tempeh.  I really have opened my mind to new things.  Not always successful but most of them have been.

I continue to try and prep for dinners the night before trying to keep dinners not too late.  It seems to be working well.

This week should be pretty much the same.  Only challenge is food at work.  St. Patrick's Day and possible treats and then a pizza lunch.  Being so close to the finish line will help keep me focused on my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Business Pages - OnToplist.com