Saturday 27 September 2014

A work in progress



Figured since Munkee showed his picture I'd show mine.  I still have a bit more to go but I know that I will get there.  I know this because I have worked hard over the last 13 months to take off the 113 pounds and I will not stop until I reach the appropriate weight for me.  A lot of people have asked how much more I have to go or said "you don't have much more to go".  I have chosen not to confirm an end weight yet for many reasons.  Mainly, I want to see where I am comfortable, where I can maintain and I want to make sure I still look like myself.  It has not always been an easy journey but I have to say the love and support I have gotten from my friends, family and most importantly my husband has made it that much easier.  What I'm hoping to accomplish with this blog is to share my journey, the good, the bad and the ugly and if I can help just one person I will be happy.  Tomorrow I will have to share the story of how my husband tried to feed me his wedding ring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Business Pages - OnToplist.com