Saturday 27 September 2014

I dread photographs of myself


This is something I have procrastinated about doing for a while. Many people who know me also know I severely dislike having my photo taken, my wife took the new shot it took several tries before I didn't have a murderous look on my face, my eyes closed or any other photo mishap.

I recognize however due to the nature of this blog, it had to be done. In the before picture I weigh about  270 Pounds, and getting me to smile in a picture was a constant challenge. I think at some level I knew no matter who took the picture I would hate the results, that and of course a little part of my soul would have been stolen. (primitive tribesman humour)

What is nice is seeing the pictures side by side, for me the process was gradual, sure 95 pounds in 6 months for most isn't gradual but I woke up every morning and existed in real time with the changes, so the difference in seeing it all at once is nice.

The after photo (which I waited on till I had a haircut) is me at 175 Pounds which I have now kept within 1-2 pounds either side of for 7 months, and it is also where I will stay.

Its a good reminder of the results of hard work and change


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Business Pages - OnToplist.com