Saturday 14 February 2015

Saturday Weigh In - Definitely made the right choice

I weighed in at 186 for the 3rd week in a row. The fact that I have stabilized the weight for now is actually working perfectly. I have seen major changes in the structure of my body. All of the mass I built up is now being refined.

I took this point to sorta reset the board and clean up the phase 1 of muscle building. At first I wasn't sure if I made the right decision then I started to see the 6 pack (without any sort of straining or sucking in my tummy) It has started to show with me at rest. I have also noticed sculpting in the arms and shoulders more than I have.

I will continue this way for a while and then start adding protein and more activity. It will become somewhat of a cycle. Add mass -> refine mass -> repeat. I set a very high bar for my goal for the year. I fully intend to get there in a sustainable manner. By my 40th birthday I should look roughly like a marvel superhero. (just not the hulk, although I like green alot there is such a thing as too much of a good thing).

I am doing this slowly to allow my metabolism to be relatively stabalized throughout. There is no point quickly adding the bulk without also tempering my body's natural response to it. In the end I want to be able to maintain the new body without a regiment that involves 3-4 hours a day in a gym and eating like a member of a viking horde mid plunder.

So far so good, pleased with how it is going. And happy valentines day to my wonderful wife, I couldn't do any of this without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Business Pages - OnToplist.com