Sunday 22 February 2015

Weekly Weigh-in and Reflection

I know, I know, a day late.  I was VERY busy yesterday so please forgive me.  Without further ado here we go....

My weight loss total as of yesterday was 137 pounds.  Yep, I stayed the same.

Staying the same is way better than going up!  I'm in the final stretch and my resolve is being tested but I am committed to staying the course and getting to the finish line.  I refuse to let the last stubborn pounds get the better of me.  I may need to add some more time to my workout but this is going to take some juggling as I really don't have extra time in the morning.  If it was nicer out I could walk at lunch or after dinner but right now is just too cold and too snowy.  I will probably add some time to Wii fit after dinner.

Something else I did this week was to try and get prep for dinner done the night before so that dinner was getting done earlier than if I had to do all prep and cooking that night.  I don't like eating dinner too late and on days when I don't work I can manage this very well but when I'm working it doesn't always work out that way.  I'm trying to find ways to make it night so late for eating.

My other challenge this week was a baking job I had.  As I've said, I LOVE baking.  It is my happy place and I'm getting better and better at not being tempted by the stuff I'm baking.  I make a cake and cookies for a baby shower my friend was hosting.  It was a busy day yesterday getting everything done but I enjoyed it.

This up coming week I have nothing planned that I know of.  It may change as the week goes on but so far so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Business Pages - OnToplist.com