Monday 5 January 2015

Back to Routine

So today was back to routine.  I back to work today after two weeks off.  I had an amazing two weeks off but it's nice to get back to the routine.

I mentioned in my Saturday post that I am now working on the 7th floor of my building and that posed a bit of a challenge as I was only use to walking up to the 4th floor and am worried about passing out in the stairwell if I tried to walk all the way up to the 7th floor.  So this morning I took the elevator up to the 3rd floor and then walked the stairs up to the 7th floor.  In a month or so I will move down to the 2nd floor and then finally do all the way up to the 7th without an elevator.  I thought about trying the entire thing but was not ready to try today.

My food routine didn't really change much over the holidays.  Ate at slightly different times and had to be a bit more flexible when eating at other people's  houses.  I did find I was picking a bit more and adding "just a couple of more" in when measuring things out.  I know I was still able to continue to drop my weight and I wasn't going crazy with things that are outside what I normally ate, it was just a little extra.  I am saying this out loud as I need to stop this or I am afraid because I was able to have "just a couple of more" and continue to lose weight that I will try a bit more and not enjoy the results.  So it's back to weighing and measuring and being more honest with my portion sizes again.  If I push that limit too much it could end badly and I refuse to go backwards.  Phew, I feel better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Business Pages - OnToplist.com