Saturday 31 January 2015

Weekly weigh in - All According to plan

This week I weighed in down 1 pound to 186. I did some reading on the internet and decided to change things up slightly this week and give a small cut to my daily protein intake. I am at the moment working on a bit of a metabolic cycle test. Trying to take the mass I have aquired and not add more, but sculpt what is there.

After some reading that is the strategy I took and I can already see a bit of a change in the definition. After a few weeks of this routine I will go and add more protein in again. From what I have read I have to keep my body guessing a little bit, so that it continues to view itself in a state of "challenge". So the plan is to toggle between metabolic maintenance and adding muscle mass, so that I get the best definition of what is there.

I am aiming to be sculpted and defined and its definitely starting to be the case. I am still increasing my intensity every week. I also shifted the day which I do that. One of the more interesting facets of the human body is its tendency to adapt to activity. So I am throwing a few monkey wrenches into the mix and trying to inject a little chaos.

One thing is for sure there is no stopping this now. The train is rolling and I like the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Business Pages - OnToplist.com