Saturday 24 January 2015

Weekly Weigh-in and Reflection

Well it's that time of the week again, time for the weekly weigh-in.  So with no further ado here we go.....

This week I am down 2 pounds making my total weight loss 135 pounds!  That's another 5 pound sticker for my success board.

I am happy to see the scale finally showing what I've been seeing in the mirror and in my clothes.  The new weighted vest is definitely working!  My shirt is soaked by the time I'm done my 57 minutes!  I have a game plan to get me to the end with the vest, 2 weights every 3 pounds lost.  I may still need to change up my workout routines to keep pushing myself to the end.  I can see the end coming and am starting to get a bit excited.  It will happen when it's supposed to.

This week was challenging because it was a very busy week.  Had errands or appointments every day after work this week.  That meant for later dinners and less time relax and recover from the day at work.  I typically like to eat dinner between 5:00 pm and 5:30 pm but when I have stuff after work it get to be 6:00 pm or 6:30 pm before we sit down to eat and eating too close to going to bed isn't the best thing.  I'm hoping this week coming will be quieter after work and I am able to have dinner at a better time.

The other challenge this week was the tub of jube-jues someone brought into the office.  They use to be one of my weaknesses.  It was difficult to walk by them and ignore them calling to me.  They were unfortunately on my route to the bathroom and passed them many times thanks to all the water I drink in a day!  I am happy to say that I was able to resist  the call of the jube-jues and feel better for not having given in.

This week coming should be much better for my routine.  I have not appointments after work and other than regular grocery shopping stuff.  No lunches or dinner outs this week.  A nice quiet and boring week in store.  I think I'm going to like it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Business Pages - OnToplist.com