Saturday 10 January 2015

Saturday Weigh In - Not too much to report

I stayed the same at 185 this week, which works fine for me. This week I added in another set of dips and pushups with a wider hand position. My hope is that I can work slightly different areas of the muscle and continue to sculpt them further.

This journey is a continuous one. I have layed the groundwork over the last year and a half that I intend to follow for the rest of my life. I am not doing some sort of diet to get in shape then slowly slinking back into old patterns. This was a distinct change in how my life functions.

It is a permanent change. Eating better and keeping active really is a good way to promote longevity. As much as I dislike the actual act of working out I know I feel worlds better for doing so. It is something I never intend to stop doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Business Pages - OnToplist.com