Thursday 1 January 2015

A New year has begun

I don't make new years resolutions anymore as I have found that its almost assured that I will fail to keep it. I accomplished quite a lot this past year. I finally am at a point in my life where I am happy with my body. That doesn't mean I am finished and can relax, in fact the opposite is true.

I am going to keep moving forward this year sculpting my body and intend to aim for something similar to this.


I know what you are thinking, why Chris Hemsworth. Well its really quite simple he is around my height. and although he is rather muscled I don't think he uses/abuses steroids to my knowledge. I think its attainable. 

I have been building muscle steadily since I began that process a while ago. My aim is to be in somewhat similar condition by the time my 40th birthday rolls around next december 22nd. 

One thing this journey has taught me is to have a goal. Originally I just wanted to lose some weight, part way through I decided to hit a 22bmi, and I met that goal. Once I had hit that goal I aimed to maintain that weight for 6 months, and succeeded. Now I am on the path to adding muscle, and I need a finish line to visualize. I see no reason not to aim high and shoot for the stars (no pun intended) I have come this far, so why not.

As Jedi Master Yoda once said "Do or Do Not there is no Try"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Business Pages - OnToplist.com