Saturday 3 January 2015

Saturday Weigh-in and Weekly Reflection

So it's Saturday again, that means time to see what the scale says...

I am down another pound for a total of 133 pounds off!

I am happy with still moving forward in my quest.  I am trying to be patient with the rate at which I'm loosing as this stuff has been with me the longest and will be the most stubborn to leave.  I have issued them their eviction notice and they will leave, I just have to be patient and continue forward.

I picked up my favorite issue of People magazine this week, the issue that features people who have lost half their weight.  I always find it an inspiring issue.  It's nice to see other people going through the same struggles and coming out on the other side.  It's an issue I tend to keep around.

This week was the last week of my holidays.  We stayed pretty quiet because I caught the cold that was going around the family at the various gatherings.  I must say it's the first time I've been sick in almost two years.  Not the way I wanted to spend my time off but force me to take it easy and maybe that's what I needed.

Back to work on Monday.  I changed jobs just before holidays and am now working on the seventh floor of the building.  This is challenging my resolve to only use the elevator at work.  Down I am fine.  Up I am afraid I will pass out on the fifth floor and never be found!  I'm thinking I could take the elevator to the third floor and then walk up to the seventh and then as I get use to that I can then move down to the second floor and then finally walk up to the seventh floor.  That's the plan.

Routine will fully return on Monday and the week should be fairly smooth.  Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Business Pages - OnToplist.com