Sunday 14 December 2014

Belated Saturday Weigh In Results - Train Is On Track!

I normally write a blog after my Saturday weigh in, however this week there was some errands to take care of and we had to get a different start to our day yesterday.

As of that weigh in I am 183 pounds. So far that is a gain of 8 pounds of muscle mass. I am rather pleased with how this is turning out just from ratcheting up the intensity every week. Soon I will get to a point where I am definitely adding a little more cardio to my workouts in order to sculpt the muscle I do have further, or at least allow it to show fully by shredding down that body fat percentage a little more.

Its been a long journey, and one this week that was a little more stressful than normal. My wife had some work issues that kept my mind a little preoccupied. Since that is her story to tell/not tell I will leave that to her. As we head into Christmas, I am looking forward to a little time off with Bee and time spent with my family. My nephew Brian appears to be talking more than ever, so it is nigh time for me to install some key words into his vocabulary (no not those words).

Soon I will post more pictures, although the change has been gradual with me I am sure if I took a new picture of myself beside the picture from a few months back I may even be shocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Business Pages - OnToplist.com