Tuesday 23 December 2014

Tuesday - Raised the bar again

I added more resistance today, things are progressing nicely. I notice that adding the cardio has the unintended side effect of raising my heart rate before doing the muscle building exercises. Not sure if it is just due to me being more tired. I am noticing that after my workouts, my muscles feel more "hot" and I have felt a definite immediate change in my arms.

Perhaps cardio was a missing ingredient all the way along. I am glad I added it. So far so good with christmas/birthday stuff not interfering with our routine too badly. Bee had a great day yesterday and so did I . It was one of the nicer birthdays in recent memory for me.

This quest has been a challenge for both of us, and one that I feel we have rose to.  Its been a bit of an adjustment but I can definitely see this being the grounding principle in my life for years to come. I feel so much better inside and out that I can't see stopping now for any reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Business Pages - OnToplist.com