Tuesday 9 December 2014

Tuesday - Ramp It Up Again!

Today I added more weight once again. I definitely feel it now after the workout. My arms are a bit rubbery and warm. If I want the extra muscle I have to keep pushing it like this. Progressive challenge is unfortunately the only road to success.

I am so far very pleased with the results. After maintaining my weight for 6 months Id describe myself as pretty skinny looking. So I started off fat, transformed to skinny. Held for a while and now I am adding on muscle definition. Its quite a change, I am not quite ready to post a before middle and after yet. But I think if I took a photo in the same clothes as my previous after picture Id be rather surprised at the change. I am definitely noticing a lot more definition in my upper back, chest and shoulders. I like what I see. I still am wearing a medium t-shirt, I just notice I fill it better. I never thought I would be the guy with muscles showing through his clothes, but then again when I was at my highest weight I never envisioned myself getting skinny again.

Its been an interesting road, I am glad I get to take it with my wife. This journey has brought us closer together than ever before and its wonderful to know that I have an outstanding support in her. I don't think I'd have made it this far without her.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Business Pages - OnToplist.com