Saturday 27 December 2014

Weigh In Day - The Post Christmas Version

It was a long and wonderful week this week, just very busy.  Bee and I tried our very best to adhere 100% to our routine but there were some days where that was next to impossible.  Today's weigh in in spite of all that was respectable at 184 pounds. The additional weight and cardio is definitely making the workouts tougher as they should be. I am sweating more and I am starting to notice some changes in shape.

I feel a little more sculpted than I was just a week ago. The definition is coming along quite nicely. I do find after my workouts now there is a period of greater tiredness that follows. I can definitely feel each day's focus in that target area, today definitely in my shoulders and arms.

Christmas is a great time for family but its definitely a challenge to eat, sleep and hydrate properly compared to regular life. As much fun as it was I am definitely looking forward to a week of holiday from it all, and a much slower pace.

Bee spoiled me as she always does and I have a nice collection of wicked medium t-shirts to go with the new body, and they fit nicer all the time. Its a complete change to look in the mirror and not want to look away immediately. I was never the mirror looking sort before, that has changed slightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Business Pages - OnToplist.com