Tuesday 2 December 2014

Tuesday Intensity Increase - not a problem

This morning as I usually do every time this week I increased the resistance on my workout. It went well I felt the extra weight and sweated quite a bit more. I am pleased with the progress I am making. It is slow but steady and I can definitely see a change in my shape. It is starting to morph from skinny video game nerd towards more of a fire fighter calendar physique and that is the intended effect.

I never thought I would be that guy. Muscle definition was always something I thought that other people had but wasn't my destiny. The thing about that is you decide whether you will be "that guy". The only limitations that are real are those you impose upon yourself.

I had a great mini staycation with my wife this past week. It was so nice to have her home with me. So good in fact that I am having problems getting started and motivated today. The house seems too quiet. I suppose since she is currently at work it is a great time to do some gift wrapping so that when she comes home I can begin the days of her pointing and wanting early access through bribery or coercion. The annual game.

After this saturday's 182 pound weigh in I am looking ahead to the week hopefully maintaining the mass increase. Its been a long journey from where I began. I will never stop until I have reached every goal and smashed every expectation I had for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Business Pages - OnToplist.com