Saturday 20 December 2014

Weekly Weigh-in and some other stuff

So here we are again, it's Saturday and it's time for my weekly weigh-in (and I'm actually posting on Saturday!)

My weight loss total for the week is..... 130 pounds down!  That's another 5 pound sticker and 10 pound ribbon for my success board!  So happy!

This week I had great intentions to talk more about what I'm eating, give a bit more insight into the food I use to show how much I am eating.  I had great intentions but I am still adjusting to the new work situation and shaking off the stresses I was dealing with.

This past week I did have a Christmas lunch to deal with but I stuck to my resolve and ordered a garden salad with chicken, I did have some extra snacks back at my desk to balance the points of the meal out.  I have also been dealing with all of the treats popping up in the office.  Now some of that is my fault as I did bake for my new work area.  What better way to introduce myself to area?  I have successfully avoided the Christmas goodies from work and am now on holidays.

This next week will be challenging as there will be lots of family dinners and activities.  I plan on organizing the food the best I can, trying not to sweat the small stuff (as much as possible!) and to enjoy visiting and being with my family.  Between Christmas and Munkee's birthday we will be busy but I will try and blog a bit more to talk about how we're dealing with the family meals and hopefully help you succeed in coming out on top of Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Business Pages - OnToplist.com