Saturday 20 December 2014

Saturday Weigh In - Time to add the cardio

Stayed the same weight wise this week. I am fine with that, I can't always gain pound after pound of muscle especially since I am likely reducing my body fat percentage at the same time.  To that end I have added some cardio exercise to each of my routines starting tomorrow.

Nothing huge really, about 5 minutes per workout but it should help to elevate my heartrate and perhaps continue the sculpting effect of lowering my body fat percentage.

This is an interesting time to be doing this being that we are leading up to Christmas, there is going to be many family gatherings, eating abroad etc. It should be a fun time but a tricky balance. Last year we made it through it unscathed so I don't expect any problems this year either.

I am definitely starting to like how I look in clothes more. Right after I lost the weight I found myself to look a little too skinny, just dorky and thin. Now I am a bit more filled out. Its a bit different to have tightness in the chest of a shirt from pectorals rather than manboobs. I can definitely accept it better. I never thought Id be wearing a medium t-shirt. Most of my teen years and adult life up until now have been spent in an extra large minimum if not a double XL. I still find it strange when I see the M on the tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Business Pages - OnToplist.com