Saturday 27 December 2014

Weigh-in and Survival of Christmas!

So it's another week and Saturday is here again.

Here it is, I lost 2 pounds this week and have now lost a total of 132 pounds!

I feel very happy with that considering this week was a ton, and I mean a TON, of family dinners.  Between Christmas and Munkee's birthday, it was a busy week.  As I stated early this week I have been jumping between the obese and overweight line on the BMI scale but I'm ok with that.  I really tried to not stress a lot about what the scale was saying as there were many times we ate later than we normally would have.  We were sure to plan ahead and really watch what we ate.  We stuck to our plans and ensured we were eating the right foods.  Filled our plates with veggies and enjoyed visiting vs. focusing on the food.

I really feel that we survived the holiday season again this year and am ready to get back to routine.

This week I also hit another milestone, one year without missing a workout!  In the 16 months that I have been doing this I have only missed one day of workout due to a power outage last year on Munkee's birthday.  I still can't believe I get up every morning and workout.  Last weekend I added another 5 minutes of cardio to my workout and shuffled my routines around to push myself a bit further.  I am now up to just under an hour a day for my workout.  Crazy!

This week I will be focusing on getting back into the routine.  Eating at more normal times.  Most importantly, this week I will be relaxing and spending time with Munkee.  I'm not expecting many challenges this week, just a nice quiet week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Business Pages - OnToplist.com