Sunday 5 October 2014

A Few Quick Tips and a rebuttal to my wife's story.

When I lose my wedding ring (which has become loose after my weight loss) I tend to panic and feel a little like this guy here, right down to the "Precious is lost!" catchphrase. To me it is a symbol of my proudest achievement (Getting an angel like Melissa to show the slightest interest in me, let alone love me.)



**Rebuttal** - although she thinks I lost my wedding ring, it was merely an attempt by me to start a fun new tradition in sandwich eating, much like the prize in a box of cereal or cracker jacks.  "Surprise your sandwich has a ring in it!". That is my story and I am sticking to it.

So onto some very quick practical tips you can apply to your own weight management journey for instant results.
  1. If you drive to your workplace, and have the option, don't park onsite. Instead opt for a parking solution slightly further from your place of work. If possible walk there.
  2. Take the stairs over an elevator every time.
  3. If you are coffee drinker get used to the taste of black coffee, took me a bit but now I'd never go back and the lack of cream and sugar can make a huge impact away from your daily calories.
  4. Drink way more water than anything else, it helps flush the system. Granted you will have to pee more, but you will get used to it. It also helps curb your appetite.
  5. Avoid refined sugars as much as humanly possible, the extra sweetness isn't worth the extra calories.
  6. Let it go (Not just saying that because Bee and I are watching Frozen) Stressing about things you can't change, anger, grudges and road rage all will lead to your body operating in a messed up crippled fashion.
  7. If you have purchased better foods to eat, get rid of the crap from your house. many of those junk foods aren't even worthy of a scavenging animal like a racoon.
Thats a few for now, and that's it for this post till next Time

Munkee



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Business Pages - OnToplist.com