Friday 17 October 2014

My arms have started growing

After 5 days of ramping things up with my muscle workout I can definitely say I can see a small but noticable change.

My arm muscles specifically the biceps and triceps are definitely firmer, and slightly larger. I suppose this means at least thusfar my technique is working fine.

I will say its a strange thing because now I am looking for a slight weight gain from the muscle. Its definitely something different, and a little bit tricky, I want to gain muscle but not gain fat. This is definitely a new thing for me to balance out, so we shall see as more time passes how it goes long term.

With all luck I will keep reporting success and reach my aim of being a little more buff.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Business Pages - OnToplist.com