Saturday 11 October 2014

On The Mend Muscle Program starting monday

Fortunately after a bunch of days with a sore shoulder and neck, I am starting to feel better enough to plan to begin my muscle building (Take 2) this Monday. For those that didn't miss my lament about the "Stupid Slippery Water Bottle", feel free to click and catch up

I should clarify, its not that I don't have any muscle tone, after the year and a bit of daily working out and maintenance of my ideal weight its difficult not to.  The goal then however was weight loss and better cardiovascular condition, so I wasn't really pushing my muscles to grow, and I was eating to lose weight vs. having a protein surplus to build muscle.

This will be an interesting time and it will be good to have the blog to reflect on my progress. I intend to do it slightly different than most and not use gym machines or free weights. My plan is to use bodyweight exercises and more targeted work on the WiiFitU to just work everything slightly harder.

I am a bit of an experimental scientist when it comes to this stuff, did a bit of reading and homework. Many sites that discussed how to get "ripped" talk about working till sore and letting your body heal, and that's not what I am about. If I am going to be completely honest I am rather lazy in my default state, and I am not into being sore. Bee would probably have a lot of negative things to say about the whiny condition I can enter when I am sore and in pain.

So my goal is to look like this



And My plan is to get there without hours in a gym lifting weights, I think it is possible and it is definitely worth the experiment. I will share all of the good/bad with you lot, hopefully more good than bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Business Pages - OnToplist.com