Thursday 23 October 2014

Muscle Progression

This blog will be rather short, over a week into building muscle I am happy to report its working rather well, I can definitely see the beginning of change in my arms and chest. I am sure there is more in my back and shoulders, but try as I might I find that area a little difficult to look at. (not very bendy)

Starting with the second week I expanded my repetitions of dips pullups and pushups a bit. My plan so far is to keep adding to those exercises each week so that I am doing more reps. So far there isn't a significant impact as far as weight loss occurring so for now, the food is the same as it was with maintenance.

I am going to keep at this for the long haul till I am satisfied 100% with how I look. As with any goal you may have in life its a matter of Time + Effort, luck rarely has much to do with it.

Stick with whatever goals you have, its worth it.

And Now a Message From Kid President
When you feel less than inspired play this video, thank you to my friend Penny for sharing it with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Business Pages - OnToplist.com