Friday 24 October 2014

Couldn't have done this without my wife

This post is about acknowledgement and gratitude. It's about my wife.

Not only does she inspire me every day to improve my body and health, I honestly would have had no way of accomplishing this task without her.

Those who know me know that I tend to be rather random, and pretty disorganized. Bee counter balances that in every way. Without her I would not have known what to eat and when, I would have had no tracking system for my progress, and I'd likely have failed. The nice thing about accomplishing this goal as a couple is that we are each other's strength, and compliment the other's weaker areas.  I am great when it comes to the mind, thought process and philosophy. Bee is great when it comes to organization, a system, and tracking. Together we keep each other propped up and headed down the right path. That I think is why its working.

I think what it really boils down to is teamwork. Being part of a team will always be more successful than going it alone. Its possible to do something like this alone, but its probable that it will be a success more if its done as a team.

I have the best partner in life a man could hope for in my wife. Its inspiring to watch her attack this goal every morning. I think the fact that she does her workout first makes it easier for me to fight through the groggy morning laziness and get it done.

I couldn't do it without you babe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Business Pages - OnToplist.com