Monday 6 October 2014

I think its time for a new quest goal

Well after 7 months of maintenance balancing and maintaining my new 175 pound frame I have come to the decision it is time for me to start down my second goal, and that goal is muscle. Not beefcake steroid-abusing muscle but more definition and less noodle like arms.  So no worries I am not going to aim to look like this
'

I just think why not, I started this goal and in 6 months was able to shed 95 pounds, 7 months after that I was able to maintain  that 95 pound loss.  

Standing still is never the best solution, its time to move forward and set another goal, gaining muscle mass, looking like the strong man I feel on the inside, stopping short of "muscled wood head". As for how I plan to achieve this, much like my weight loss I am going to carve my own path, do it my way, and ignore plenty of the information that is out there.  So today is day 1.

To paraphrase the words of a very wise man, all i need is a strong determination to Do More and Be More. The only limits I place on myself are of my own design

Till Next Time.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Business Pages - OnToplist.com