Saturday 8 November 2014

All Weighed in for the week

Well I stayed the same on the scale. Even with defining muscle the scale isn't always a reflection of what is going on.

As I mentioned yesterday, I have definitely noticed big changes in my definition over the week. So likely the reason I didn't have gains in muscle is I was also losing the last stubborn bit of bodyfat along side any muscle gains. I can definitely see the positive changes in my form and that's very cool.

I am not a vain guy by any stretch of the imagination. I don't think I even remotely count as fashionable either. I do find myself thinking more about clothes lately. Before anyone gets any funny ideas, I am not talking about being in style. I still likely will forever be a military surplus pant and t-shirt kind of guy. That's just who I am.

I think I am more think of clothes from the standpoint of oh man.. I had some really wicked t-shirts that now would look like a tent on me. So I suppose it is more a lamentation on the loss of some killer metal t-shirts and dork stuff related t-shirts from the arsenal. I will miss you may the fez be with you t-shirt.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Business Pages - OnToplist.com