Saturday 1 November 2014

Moving forward

Another pound of muscle was gained this week, probably more than that really

As much as it pains me to admit this, I am rather enjoying the process of muscling up. I didn't think I would like it. Tomorrow the ankle and wrist weights get heavier, as I continue to push myself and sculpt my body toward my goal.

I have approached this with a bit of a nerdy scientific experiment mindset. I don't think I am capable of any other way to be quite honest. I did alot of research and reading, and all of the above said I would have to increase weight and increase reps. I also have a general lack of respect for authority, and a bit of a rebel streak. So I am not doing alot of the typical methods that most do. I don't lift into overload or make myself sore. I am quite content to go slower and build over time.

I have also realized that this blog I am having to hold back a completely different side of myself. The computer programmer, designer, artist side. So in the near future I will be starting a second blog dedicated to that. I find it strange that I will be maintaining 2 blogs, being that I never thought I would be ever maintaining one. I think I have too much to say about the second subject to hold it in.

Talking about that here in this context however would make no sense.

One thing is for certain I am really starting to like what I see in the mirror. I will definitely reach that point of being sculpted as I aimed to. There is absolutely no way I am giving up now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Business Pages - OnToplist.com