Wednesday 19 November 2014

Another week another kick up in the intensity

Today was my legs workout and boy do I feel the additional weight I added. It didn't seem like much but I was definitely sweating a heck of a lot more than I was previously.  I also definitely am glad I don't have much walking to do today as I am noticing a distinct "I just worked out" feeling in my leg muscles.

I suppose that was the aim. Everything is progressing nicely.

I don't really have much to say about my workout stuff beyond that, so I will change the subject to my wife. Today she wore a new dress. I was enchanted, she looked absolutely fantastic. I am sure she will likely post a picture of it later on, I will leave that up to her.

I am beyond impressed at how committed to this process she has been and you can see the results in every way. She almost has what some might refer to as "swagger" now. I think it is long overdue. I have always been of the opinion that she is beautiful, its very cool to see her finally start to share in that opinion.

This journey for both of us has been one of the most intense things we have ever done. I think experiencing it together arm and arm has cemented an already solid relationship on yet another level. She is my strength my partner in life, and in many ways my inspiration.

I don't think I'd have gone this far without her by my side to keep me on track

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Business Pages - OnToplist.com