Tuesday 25 November 2014

Still Here, Just Enjoying my Time Off

I'm still here, have been busy enjoying my time off with Munkee.  We've got some of the decorations up and got a lot of the Christmas shopping done today.  My goal to have shopping and decorating done before I got back to work should be easily accomplished.

I have been very busy around the house with cleaning and decorating.  I'm finding the challenge to drink enough water hasn't been too bad.  What I'm finding challenging is stopping to make food.  When I'm working, lunches are made the day before and all I have to do is put the finishing touches on it at work.  While I'm off I'm making lunched right then and that takes longer.  I don't always account for that when I'm busy doing things so I get busy and then am beyond hungry when I finally stop to make food that it takes longer to feel full.  I have to make myself stop sooner and make sure I'm not getting too hungry leading up to meal times.

While out shopping today I was having to pull up my pants constantly (I know, a girl could have worse problems) so I bought myself a couple of new pairs of pants, got some new sleep pants and some new workout capris as everything was getting a bit big.  I didn't bother trying anything on, I did get a smaller size but was afraid they wouldn't fit.  Surprise, surprise, when I got home and tried them on, they all fit!  I still don't believe that I'm shopping in the "regular" sizes but do find myself looking a bit more.  I even looked at a dress today that I was tempted to buy!

The scale is starting to catch up with what I've been seeing in the mirror.  It's nice to see things starting to show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Business Pages - OnToplist.com