Monday 17 November 2014

Two Weeks in with the New Weights

So it's been just over two weeks since I added the extra pound to my ankles and wrists and I am seeing results.

I have noticed parts of my body are bonier than before.  I am seeing my trouble zones starting to shrink.  I know I have gained some muscle as my arms don't feel like dead weights as I do my workouts.  I find when I add weights that for the first bit I feel like I'm carrying dead weight but shortly after I am much better.

I do really like the new weights we bought.  Much easier to deal with and I'm not having to put two pairs of socks on my wrists to keep them stable.  I have added wrist bands as my wrists are much smaller and they always feel a bit too loose without them.  It's all about trial and error and finding the best way to keep moving ahead.

I am trying to focus on the positives that I am seeing in the mirror as the scale hasn't been as kind.  I know this is because of the muscle I've put on and also because of what Munkee would call my "women's time".  So as I've said a few times.  Can't focus on the scale, have to look at the whole picture.  Clothes are fitting better.  I am better able to workout with the new weights.  I can see the difference in the mirror.  It's a good thing.  The scale will come along and takes a bit to fall in line with the changes.  It is starting to show and I did hit 125 pounds down this morning.  Fingers crossed that for my official weigh-in this week I am able to maintain that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Business Pages - OnToplist.com