Monday 17 November 2014

Last day at this stage

Tomorrow I am adding more weight. definitely noticing good changes keeping the pressure up on myself. Its working so far gearing it up every week.

Tomorrow I am adding more weight to the weighted clothing looking forward to seeing that impact. What is interesting is the past couple days up here in Canada have seen a bit of a shift in the weather. We have snow, and as such air pressure changes.  My joints don't react well to that, so I am finding my arthritis acting up in my knees.

Its manageable, I will live but its less comfortable than I would like. The key thing is, so far it hasn't stopped me from working out. I am driven to fully accomplish this goal and muscle up. I won't let anything stop me.

The thing with gaining muscle is you have got to keep increasing the challenge level (so I am told). I have done so pretty well so far. I will continue to push the boundaries of what I think I am capable of. This isn't something I would normally have expected I would do. Exercise isn't my thing really, I just realize I am getting older. I don't plan on doing that gracefully. I plan on working to keep my body young and fit for the rest of my life.

Aside from that my wife really is looking great lately. I think she should update her picture the change is definitely visible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Business Pages - OnToplist.com