Monday 10 November 2014

Monday Morning

Done my workout for the day, enjoying morning coffee and all that comes afterword.

Its definitely showing more obviously all over my body now. This quest is about sculpting my body more with muscle. So far I'd say its completely working. I think at this point it is safe to say I am in the best physical condition that I have ever been in my life. Its hard to believe just over a year ago I was a much bigger version of me.

I'm also pointing out although it should be obvious to anyone who read's this blog that I am extremely proud of my wife on every level. She is doing so amazing. Yesterday we visited my parents, since they recently returned from a vacation abroad. They haven't seen her in about 5 weeks. They let her know the difference was obvious. I really enjoyed them showering Bee with compliments. She deserves all the praise she gets. My parents are quite adept at flowery language. I can tell her over and over that she looks great. They can say it in ways that carry a different sort of linguistic gravity than I can. It was definitely fun to watch.

Tomorrow is the day I kick it up a notch again, more resistance. Onward towards my final goal, although I must confess I am not entirely sure what that is yet, other than being able to look in the mirror with amazement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Business Pages - OnToplist.com