Wednesday 5 November 2014

Maintaining Momentum

Another day at the training, pretty standard at this point.

One thing from time to time that happens is your resolve temporarily gets reduced. Life has a way of distracting you from what is important.

Today was one of those days at first, but I pushed through with the workout and felt better for it. I then set about clearing the fog from my head. For me that always comes about from puzzles, usually to do with coding and logic.

I am happy to say I feel loads better. As is my usual pattern such a puzzle presented itself, and solving it cleared my head nicely.

I am now nearing 180 pounds, and definitely starting to feel some more serious muscle definition. I am zeroing in on the task at hand and that feels good.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Business Pages - OnToplist.com