Sunday 2 November 2014

I Survived Day One!

So yesterday I decided to add the final pound to the wrist and ankle weights I use in conjunction with my workout routine.  As I've said many times, over time you have to change things up on your quest.  This can be done through changes with food, intensity of exercise or adding more time to your exercise.  Most recently I had changed up my workout routines and added more time and it wasn't time to adjust my food so more weights it was!

Today was my core routine and I managed pretty well with the extra weight.  The ankle weights still need to be figured out a bit as they were a bit loose and that's not a good feeling when doing basic step.  I felt the extra weights when doing jackknives for sure!  Tomorrow is my day for arms and I'm sure I will be feeling the extra weight tomorrow!

I must say I dealt with the added weight better than I'm dealing with the time change.  Last night our clocks went back an hour.  The extra hour of sleep was very nice but my tummy hasn't caught up to the time change yet and I found myself getting VERY hungry early.  So what I did was eat a bit earlier than normal but not too far off so I can quickly get back to my normal meal times without feeling like I'm about to eat anything that sits still long enough!

I hate days like that.  When you're so hungry and all you can think about is the next meal!  I use these kind of days as learning opportunities.  I learn to deal with the hunger by drinking more water and reminding myself that I have eaten my allotted food for the meal/day and that I'm really not physically hungry.  It helps.

Spending a nice quiet day at home with Munkee, gearing up for another work week!  Enjoy your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Business Pages - OnToplist.com