Monday 3 November 2014

Monday morning feeling strong

Another week has begun workouts continuing as planned.

All along this process I have spoken about inner strength, not the sort you gain from lifting weights.  I am of course speaking of that inner drive within each of us to do something better, make the most of each day and grow stronger.

This quest has been as much mental as it has been physical. Every day I find myself growing more focused on being positive and powerful. I know I can reach the goal I have set for myself physically, I can see the changes in my body and the new muscular definition.

Even bigger than anything physical is the change in my mental state. I have grown to recognize my strength inside, and my mental drive to improve. The physical changes are just a reflection of what I feel inside. I know that my self esteem has grown exponentially throughout this process. I no longer have many of the doubts I once had about my ability to stick to a goal.

If you aim to improve your life it has to be a complete transformation. Your mental state contributes more than you could ever realize.

Focus the power within, and see the change on both the inside and outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Business Pages - OnToplist.com