Thursday 6 November 2014

Slow but Steady Progress

So we're closing in on almost a week with the added weights to my workout routine.  As with any time I add weights there's a bit of an adjustment on the scale.  I need to build muscle to adjust to the added weight but I can also see changes in my body so I know I'm loosing weight as well.  Looking forward to seeing what the scale says on Saturday.

I did my arms routine for the second this morning since adding the weights and didn't swear nearly as much as the last time.  Firstly because I bought the new weights and they feel much better.  Secondly because my arms didn't feel like they were about to fall off as I did the workout.

I know as part of the quest I need to push myself further and change things up over time to ensure I am able to reach my goal.  Munkee is good at realizing when I need to change things up and doesn't get too put off by my grumpiness and resistance to change.  I usually stew about it for a bit and then realize he's right.  I could not have done what I've done without him.

So I'm settling into the new weights.  Definitely feeling the burn and pushing forward.  Yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Business Pages - OnToplist.com