Saturday 29 November 2014

Saturday Morning Weigh In - Steady Progress

The steady progress continues for me this morning. I have successfully gained another pound of muscle mass. I am starting to be very pleased with the results. I know that its unlikely that I will look like a marvel comic super hero or anything. I personally would be satisfied with maybe another 8 pounds of muscle mass, and that final reduction in my body fat percentage.

Its taken a while for me to get here and some days I find it hard to believe that I did it. I am not an athletic guy, terrible at sports, and in many ways quite physically lazy. I really feel like I have accomplished something and I know that if I can do it, anyone can.

Everyone has a reason to do something like this for themselves. Each reason will be different, but there is nothing bad that can come from taking control of your health and well being. Some may do it so that they look better in clothing, some so they get themselves into better cardio vascular condition. It doesn't matter what the reason is, what matters is consistency and sticking to your guns no matter what.

Success is merely a combination of effort + time + consistency. I know that I am living proof of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Business Pages - OnToplist.com