Saturday 15 November 2014

Weigh-in Day

So it's Saturday again and time for me weekly weigh-in.

This week my total weight loss is 124 pounds!  Down another pound, which is good.  1 to 2 pounds is my aim.  I must say I was really hoping to hit the 125 pound mark and all week it looked like it was going to happen and then this morning, nope.  Stupid scale......

Anyways, this week was pretty predictable and nothing too overly challenging.  I was in a meeting yesterday and someone put out gummy candies.  I LOVE gummy candies!  That little voice was back, telling me "just one" wouldn't hurt.  No it wouldn't but I would either not be happy with just one or would feel so guilty after it that it would not be worth it.

It was a short work week so lots of time at home with Munkee.  We have pretty much gotten a really good pattern going with our workouts, food and food prep.  We have a work day routines and our non-work day routines and they work well for us.

This week coming up should be pretty uneventful again.  Just the way I like!  I will be taking a week off working after next week to have time to decorate for Christmas and get the shopping done.  As with last year, unless I am baking to take to someone's house I will not be doing massive amounts of baking.  We don't need it in the house and we don't tend to have a ton of people over during the holidays, we go to people's houses.

So really what this blog is showing you today is that I have a boring life and nothing super exciting ever really happens to us and we like it like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Business Pages - OnToplist.com