Saturday 15 November 2014

Weigh In Day - Progressing Nicely

Just got done with the workout and weigh in for another week.

I have no reached 180 pounds, so since i started this muscle building section of the quest I have put on 5 pounds of muscle. I can definitely see it and the results are just the way I want them, slow and steady. In actual fact I have probably put on more than 5 pounds because I have noticed there is far less "soft spots" on my body, anywhere that I had even the smallest amount of stashed and stubborn fat has diminished if not disappeared.

I am at the most going for another 10-15 pounds of muscle. Id like to still remain if at all possible in the normal bmi range for my height and weight when this is all done. Not that I would ever be accused by anyone of being normal. So it would be nice to have at least one aspect of myself associated with that word. When I reach that upper limit, I will revisit this perspective and then base it on how I look then. I am pretty sure 10 more pounds of muscle and Id look pretty darn fit and good.

Food is relatively stable, things have remained overall pretty balanced out. I am enjoying the progress just not the workout itself. It is definitely nice when I can take off the weighted clothing, and stop, have my coffee and continue with my day. The thing about a workout (although there are many that enjoy that sort of thing) for me its like peas. Its good for me and I know that, just not the most interesting thing to do with my time.

Unfortunately just like peas, its a good idea to just eat em and smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Business Pages - OnToplist.com