Thursday 6 November 2014

Feeling Beefy

So today while I was shaving I really got a good look at myself in the mirror.

This new goal of muscle gain is definitely working, my shoulders and chest are starting to look, for lack of a better word, beefy. I definitely am not aiming to look like some sort of freaky steroid bodybuilder just be more defined and I think that goal is being achieved slowly but surely.

This week I added a weighted vest to the body weight based exercises. It is adjustable so right now I believe it has 4 pounds in it. I wasn't sure if I was ready for more reps than I am currently doing, so that is the route I took. Adding resistance should help. So far the food intake hasn't had to be adjusted much at all.

So full steam ahead onward and upward. I am enjoying the results I have never looked this good in my life. So to look in the mirror and see what I saw, it feels slightly alien.

Eventually when its more obvious I will post pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Business Pages - OnToplist.com