Sunday 2 November 2014

Progressing Nicely

I am really starting to see the impact of working on muscle. Its still a small change but I can see the beginning of results. This morning I added more weight/resistance to the workout. I can definitely feel "the burn" as much as it pains me to have to utter such a trite workout cliche.

I am definitely staying with this till I reach the goal, its made an impact in an unexpected way. I notice less joint pain. One of the things I have mentioned before is I had terrible joint pain in my knees and hips. I noticed a benefit from dropping the weight, but the muscle gaining has had an even further impact. My flexability has improved and I am not as sore in my knees as I was before.

These sorts of things are definitely a good reason to keep going.  The smallest reason about any of these sort of lifestyle changes should be cosmetic. Feeling healthier is always top of the list.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Business Pages - OnToplist.com