Friday 7 November 2014

Tomorrow is weigh in.

After a solid week of progress tomorrow is weigh in day.

Its a strange phenomena lately I am actually looking for it to be a slight gain vs. what I was trying to do before, and lose. I can't say as I am used to it yet.

So far I have been very stable with the food intake and I haven't started to rapidly gain/lose from all the extra exercise. All I have seen so far is a definite density change. Most of me is firm now, which compared to when I started this whole venture a year or so ago, is a totally huge change.

I am really starting to see definition in the arms, abs, and chest. I am sure there is more than that but some parts of me are rather difficult to look at.

If I am down tomorrow it definitely isn't a loss of muscle, its likely that little bit of remaining body fat, I have definitely noticed a change there.  I think overall its gone. I definitely like the replacement. Muscularity has definitely helped most if not all of my joint pain disappear. I am enjoying it completely.

Well that's not entirely true. I still hate the actual exercise part. After the exercise is done I love how I feel so the sacrifice is worth it. At one point I was worried I would become one of those obsessive workout people who actually looks forward to their exercise routine. So far I don't think there is any danger of that occurring.

There is also no chance whatsoever of me stopping now. I have come a long way with my confidence and body changes. It feels amazing to stick to a goal completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Business Pages - OnToplist.com