Tuesday 4 November 2014

Love the new weights

Bee bought new ankle and wrist weights as she said in her blog yesterday. They are very comfortable compared to the old ones. I will enjoy using those.

Today was the day of the week where I ramp things up in my training. Today I added a weight vest for the bodyweight based exercises. So far so good, I must say I am really liking the way my body is starting to look. I haven't noticed a significant weight gain from muscle yet. However I think some of the remaining body fat has started to diminish (there wasn't much) and be replaced with leaner muscle.

I am noticing a definite significant improvement in muscle tone and definition. without flexing or sitting "just so" I now can see abdominal muscles as in separate ones. The keg I once had is gradually becoming a 6 pack. I never thought I'd look like that in a million years.

It is definitely true what they say. Eating right and exercising most definitely works. I am enjoying the changes, and the challenge. I am definitely not stopping ever. This is the new me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Business Pages - OnToplist.com