Tuesday 4 November 2014

Slight Improvement

So today was day three with the extra weights and day one with the new weights!  The new weights were much better.  I didn't have to have two pairs of socks on my wrists and one on my ankles to try and help the weights stay on.  They were more comfortable.  Well as comfortable as 5 pound weights can be!

I could definitely feel the extra weights on my arms today.  After my workout I didn't want to lift another thing.  I pushed through and carried my lunch bag and purse up to the fourth floor at work.  I winced every time I took a sip of water this morning.  Thankfully the pain has become manageable as the day went on because I needed to start baking cookies for the fundraiser at work on Thursday.  Tonight was oatmeal with white chocolate chips and cranberries.  Tomorrow is chocolate butterscotch chip cookies and peanut butter cookies with mini Reese's pieces.  It's for charity.  I can do it!  I will be making bags of three cookies and tie them up with red and white ribbon as that's the colours for the charity.

The only thing that I'm finding this week is I am not adjusting to the time change at all.  I was up at 4:00 am and had big issues getting back to sleep.  This weekend our clocks went back an hour and I'm finding I'm waking up at my natural time which on the clock is now an hour early.  Hopefully this will settle down soon and I will sleep in to 5:20 am again!

So I am surviving the extra weights but not the time change!  I will adjust and push forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Business Pages - OnToplist.com