Monday 3 November 2014

Day Two of Add Weights

and I was not a happy camper.

Yes the weights are adding resistance to my workouts and boy did I feel that today when doing my arms routine!  Yes I know I need to push myself to keep moving towards my goal weight.  Yes I know that by pushing myself I am going to feel some discomfort as I adjust to the changes.

But what I was experiencing the last two mornings was too much!  The weights weren't fitting right, even with adding socks for padding.  My right wrist is feeling bruised and doesn't like being touched!  I don't know how many times I said bad words this morning as I was afraid that the weights were going to fall off and they were hurting!

I can't give up, I need to push myself but I also can't be hurting myself.  So what did I do?  I went to a local sports store and found new weights!  They are the same weight but designed differently and feel much better!  I tried them on in the store and feel so much better!  Tomorrow will be the full test but I am already optimistic that they will work much better and I may not say quite as many bad words tomorrow and not be in so much pain after!

Oh and well since I was out and close to one of my favourite clothing stores and was in need of some new pants I stopped and got myself a couple of new pairs of pants.  The good news?  They were a size smaller than the last pair of pants I bought myself!  That's always a nice feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Business Pages - OnToplist.com